Welcome to the 2019 WRA Virtual Conference!
Welcome to the WRA’s first-ever Virtual Conference, “The Making of a Top Agent,” live-streamed from the WRA on January 23-24, 2019. The conference will focus on how you can keep your transaction together with two keynotes, several workshops and an exhibitor showcase. At the end of the conference, you’ll feel ready to rejuvenate your real estate practice and take your transactions and relationships to new heights.
- Gain access to two keynote sessions and 16 workshop sessions.
- Use a chat feature to connect with speakers as well as other REALTORS® from all across Wisconsin.
- Explore a virtual exhibitor hall to learn about new products and services for your real estate practice.
- Listen to real estate experts Leigh Brown and Marki Lemons in keynote sessions.
- Learn about the following topics related to real estate: pricing strategies, marketing to attract sellers, staging, property promotions, prospecting online leads, qualifying finance options, buyer counseling, buyer agency, negotiation techniques, home inspection/appraisal, justifying commissions, working with FSBOs, contact management, top of mind, teams, and taxes and expenses.
- Registration also includes 3 months of access to all the session recordings post conference.
Join us for an action packed day of content!
Join us for the opening keynote presentation with Leigh Brown at 8:45am CT. Then choose your path of knowledge by attending 4 breakout sessions throughout the day. Wrap up the day with our closing keynote presentation with Marki Lemons at 3:00pm CT.
Join our conference exhibitors as they each present a 30 minute presentation and demonstrate their products from 8:30am - 12:00pm CT. Be sure to visit their booths in our virtual exhibit hall which will be open throughout both days of our conference!